Connect with us

blog.casinolasvegas.com

blog.casinolasvegas.com

Win a $125K Progressive Jackpot with Everybody’s Jackpot Slot

Win a $125K Progressive Jackpot with Everybody’s Jackpot Slot

Jackpot Tracker

Win a $125K Progressive Jackpot with Everybody’s Jackpot Slot

Unfortunately it isn’t possible to sit and play online slots all day long. However, thanks to Everybody’s Jackpot slot at Casino Las Vegas you could still win a huge progressive jackpot even once you have finished playing. At present the slot is offering a jackpot of over $125,400 and it is still growing.

Everybody’s Jackpot is a 3 reel slot with 9 paylines and it is based upon a television game show. Next to the reels you can see the game’s host and his beautiful assistant and the reels feature symbols including a gold necklace, a gold watch, gold bars and the host and hostess. There is also a green ‘Wild’ symbol and the game’s logo is the scatter symbol.

The progressive jackpot is won at random but the way it is paid out is unique. If you are the player that triggers the jackpot then you win 70% of the prize fund. Of the remaining 30%, 15% is divided equally between all the other qualifying players and the remaining 15% will goes to all players that qualified within the last 24 hours in proportion to how much they have bet on the slot. To become a qualifying player you just need to bet the required amount on the game in the 24 hours before the jackpot is hit. That means that if you make sure that you qualify every day, at some point you are sure to win a share of the jackpot.

In addition to the progressive jackpot the slot also has a free spins game that begins when three scatters land on the reels. During the free spins there is a better chance of the wild symbol landing in the centre of the third reel and this can be a huge help in forming high value wins.

Give this fun slot a try today and you could soon win a share of the huge jackpot.

Continue Reading
You may also like...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Jackpot Tracker

To Top